The JMI venture brings together farmers from across the highlands and lakes of central, eastern and southern Africa – from Mount Elgon to Mount Kilimanjaro; from the Rwenzori Mountains to the highlands of eastern Congo and northern Malawi; and from Lake Kivu to Lake Victoria.
The JMI is an innovative coffee marketing platform run by smallholder coffee co-operatives in Africa and Fair Trade pioneer Twin. We offer exquisite Washed and Natural Arabica and Robusta coffees directly from inspirational co-operatives. Our vision is to build better lives for farming families and their communities through a more meaningful and rewarding coffee trade.
All of our coffees are:
- Cultivated, handpicked and harvested with the utmost dedication by smallholder farmers in stunning mountainous communities in Africa.
- Sold through a highly professional service, tailoring buyers’ exact needs on quality, volume, shipment and communications.
- Grown with care for people and planet: all hold Fairtrade and organic certifications or are in the application/conversion process.
- Directly traceable to the farming communities who grew them.
- Connected to uplifting stories of empowered smallholder farmers and communities.
Please explore our website and contact us with your queries and interest.